I was tagged by Michelle. This is my first nomination and I’m so excited. And you should definitely check out her blog!
1. Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
2. Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I don’t like watching movies. I don’t know why but it’s hard for me to stay focused for two hours or more. I don’t have that kind of problems while reading, but movies are just no go for me.
- I live in small country called Slovenia (Europe).
- My big passion is traveling. I was backpacking in China this year and it was the most amazing month in my life. It was totally different from anything that I experienced before.
- I always wanted to work in a library or in a bookstore. But, unfortunately I never have a chance for that. Maybe some day…
- Because English is not my native language I’m always really anxious when I have to write in English. I know that my writing is not perfect and sometimes my sentences are really basic, but I hope that I will improve it that way. But still I can’t go over it and I’m always hoping that people will understand what I have to say.
- I never had a pet. And I would probably never had it. I’m just not a pet person.
- I still have my favorite child toy on my bed. It’s a teddy bear called Ficko. I love him more than anything.
- I still play Neopets.
- I would like to learn Web design.
- When I find something new I’m all excited but I give up really easily.
- I’m not attached to my hair – I know that some girls go crazy if they have to cut their hair. I’m not like that. Usually, I go from really long to short, without any problems.
QUESTIONS FOR ME:
1. What is your favorite book that has been released this year?
I would say that it was P.S. I still love you by Jenny Han. It’s so lovely written and I love characters and everything about this book.
2. What is your least favorite book that has been released this year?
I had high expectations when I started reading Vanishing girls by Lauren Oliver. But I was so disappointed at the end. I guess it’s always like that with hyped books. Most of the time they let you down.
3. What time period would you like to live in?
In the Middle ages. And probably I would not last long there – they would burn me as a witch, haha. But I always found this period the most interesting.
4. What is your favorite season?
Fall. If it’s not raining all the time. I just love colors and nature in Fall. And mist. Everything is just amazing.
5. Do you prefer Ebooks or physical books?
This is a really hard question. Ebooks are just more practical to carry them around. Everywhere I go, I have my Kindle with me and option to read what I want. And it’s great. But nothing can compare with reading a physical book.
6. If you were a matchmaker, what two characters from different books would you pair?
Anastasia from Fifty Shades of Grey and Joffrey from The Game of Thrones. I despise both of them and I would be more than happy to see those two together, haha.
7. Who is your favorite author?
I don’t have a favorite author. But there are some authors that I want to read every new book they publish because I loved all their previous books. John Green or George R. R. Martin would be good examples.
8. What classic book do you like?
Jane Eyre. I first read this book a really long time ago. And since then I reread it several times. And it’s still as good as it was the first time. This book really is amazing and Jane is such a strong and smart woman.
9. If you had to choose a dystopian society to live in, which one will it be?
None? :) But, because I have to choose, I say the one from Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood. At least I would survive there.
10. What television show are you currently watching?
I don’t watch many tv shows. But I was happy when Fargo came out again. And American Horror Story, though I prefer previous seasons because this season really disappointed me.
11. Why did you start blogging?
I don’t have many friends who would read books and would be willing to discuss what they read. But I really like to talk about books and want to hear different opinions. And I thought that blog would be a great way to find people who would join me in a discussion. And it’s a place where I just write about what I think and sometimes this is enough for me.
- What is the longest book you ever read?
- Do you prefer male of female characters?
- What’s your favorite classic book?
- The movie adaptation of the book is out. If you read the book and liked it, will you watch a movie too?
- Where and when you usually read books?
- If you would have the option to put your name as an author to any book in the world which would this book be?
- Dou you write or underline in your books or not?
- Is there any particular book you reread multiple times?
- If someone wants to borrow a book from you, do you lend it?
- Is there any particular book or book topic that you refuse to read?
- How long ago did you start writing a blog?
Thank you to all who will respond to my nominations and I hope you will enjoy in this tag. I know I had fun.